Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh, I get it, ha ha ha ha ha, hee hee, ho, whew

I really detest posting anything about Ann Coulter, that cackling psychopath. But here she is making another "joke" about liberals she wants to murder. This makes for an awfully large tally now. I have no doubt that if I said something similar about murdering someone on the right -- in jest, of course, because murder is just so damn funny -- I'd have someone knocking on my door in half an hour. Loonbag.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter, speaking at a traditionally black college, joked that Justice John Paul Stevens should be poisoned.

Coulter had told the Philander Smith College audience Thursday that more conservative justices were needed on the Supreme Court to change the current law on abortion. Stevens is one of the court's most liberal members.

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

No comments: