Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tegucigalpa to Copan Ruinas

Both Barba and I are on the road. I screwed up and tagged Barba with posting while I am away and, it turns out, while he is too. Sorry, Barba.

Today, took a bus from Tegucigalpa to Copans Ruinas, near the Guatemala border. Tegucigalpa is medium sized, a typical Latin American city. Nothing particularly special. Copan Ruinas is a lovely little cobblestoned town near Mayan ruins. But the rastafarians have arrived with their jewelry, so it is only a matter of time....

We will check out the ruins tomorrow and do some hiking and birdwatching. I hope all is well for everyone.

3 comments:

Graeme said...

have fun

barba de chiva said...

I suspect this Chicago place has already been discovered.

Erik Loomis said...

I sure hope you brought your Dramimine for that road to Copan.