Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Save this blog

There seems to be absolutely nothing to blog about today. Yesterday was like this too; thus, the unintentional photography below.

I thought about Israel, Chinese stripteases at funerals, Hezbollah's good works (very Christian of them), Cuba's doctor exports, air safety panic (here and here), a patriotic drug smuggler, the future of Beirut, shopping music mp3s, the death of a protester in Oaxaca, two Egyptians tunneling out of Russia (and back in) with a shoehorn, Somali Islamists' attack on pirates, desire, Darfur, the criteria for judging art, the strong Czech Communist Party, the ethics of nose jobs, licensing the symbols of 9-11, UNDP's Equator Prize, Richard the Sophister, French summer country life, Japanese book art, POOTUS, and the ozone layer.

But I couldn't....

2 comments:

helmut said...

Blog burnout, methinks.

Maybe hot weather. Too much coffee. Too many other things to do as my alterego. Political exhaustion.

I'm just not sure.

Help... me....

helmut said...

Oh, and I also went to your place looking to surf back to my blog with a post. Thanks a lot.