Given that we live in what we call a democracy, and given that the president serves at the pleasure of the citizens, we might reasonably demand an explanation on a number of points regarding a policy that has led to 100,000 to 500,000 deaths. I have a few questions for the president that I'd like answered. Nothing difficult. Quite basic, yet apparently not even asked.
1. How long do you think the US military will be in Iraq?
2. What is the goal(s) of remaining in Iraq?
3. What do you mean by "freedom"?
4. What kind of "democracy" do you have in mind for Iraq?
5. Is there an economic plan for Iraq?
Add your own.