Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Still Here

Yeah, I'm still here. I started a long-ish story and have a lot to blabber about in the ongoing reality/fantasy community. But I'm a bit nackered with a ton of deadlines (I'm a procrastinator - my own fault), new career directions/opportunities/necessities, ongoing academic projects, probably a big move for me coming soon, and personal vicissitudes. There will be some gaps in posting in the coming weeks. None of these things are easy and I'm a terrible manager of time and obligations. Always have been. But life intrudes, and I'll be making a move.

Please stick around. We'll keep this outfit running. There will simply be some gaps in posting and some half-assed posts (a specialty of Phronesisaical). A ringing endorsement,... I know. But this ain't The Nation here.

3 comments:

Graeme said...

life tends to get in the way of blogging sometimes

MT said...

At least we won't be dying of scurvy.

Anonymous said...

Down with nackerdedness. Down with scurvy. Up, up, and away.

Professor Pea