Friday, March 07, 2008

Cartoon Characters

Steve G:
If Obama is Bugs and Clinton is Daffy, who else is who? Bill Clinton, it seems to me, has made himself into Yosemite Sam. Confused, Maybe Not, I believe was correct when he said that John McCain is Elmer Fudd. Joe Biden would be my nominee for Foghorn Leghorn and Dennis Kucinich would be the little smart chicken with glasses who accompanies him. Marvin the Martian, too easy, Ron Paul. Rudy Giulliani as Wile E. Coyote? Not sold on that one. Chris Matthews = Tazmanian Devil. George W. Bush must be Pepe Le Pew.

1 comment:

jenhargis said...

With all due respect to Sen. Lieberman, if only by looks and voice, I must submit that he is the best candidate for Fudd. And given that the world wants Monsieur LePew to succeed, and Porky Pig has speaking problems, and is only loved by a select group of people, I submit that Pres Bush is more identifiable as Porky Pig.