Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Real Persons

I haven't met many fellow bloggers in person. In fact, only one: Neddie (well, and bloggers I know personally first and their blogging second). Ned and I went to a Ray Davies concert together along with XTCFan (see here, here, and here). But Cheryl Rofer of Whirled View is in town for the Carnegie International Non-Proliferation Conference and we're meeting up this afternoon at Bistro du Coin in Dupont Circle. What a pleasure to have such occasions.


C.M. Mayo said...

Bon appetite! ---Real Person, aka, Madam Mayo

Anonymous said...

And I enjoyed our conversation!

One of the things I like best about the internet is meeting people electronically that I probably never would have met otherwise, and then, sometimes, being able to meet them IRL, as they say on the intertubes.


MT said...

I'm all jealous now, never having met a real person.

MT said...

Actually, I did meet "SteveG" and it was very positivist. It's just too rare, whatever are the metaphysics of it.

MT said...

..."is" the metaphysics of it, I mean. I think.

helmut said...

I remember you talking about meeting SteveG, MT. Good lord, you didn't talk metaphysics, did you? Ick.

Where are you these days, CM?

Me too, Cheryl.