Friday, November 25, 2005

Island Time

















Out of commission all day yesterday--we're here in Port Aransas, on the Texas Riviera, for the holidays, and (I should have guessed this) no wireless was to be had anywhere. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving (for my part, I stumbled into a bar just in time to watch the second half of the Backyard Brawl and was delighted to drink cold Shiner Bock, listen to the Texas Tornadoes, and watch my alma mater beat Pitt; how 'bout them 'eers, indeed?).

Helmut's post from VZ is indeed intruiging. We had been wondering if we'd next hear from him in detention, and we're glad to hear that's not the case. Still, we're looking forward to the full story, and soon.

As for me, I'll be posting lightly from here in Port A for the next couple of days, and I'll try to do it mostly sober.

No comments: