Sunday, August 02, 2009

The August E-Mail Onslaught

When I received two viral e-mails in favor continuing the regime of obscene insurance company profits while destroying people's lives for getting sick from people I would have thought knew better, it occurred to me that the Congressional recess would be rife with such things.

Hootsbuddy, who evidently has more friends like that, debunks a number of the claims that are multiplying even as you read this.

My response was to e-mail back a suggestion that Ezra Klein and Kevin Drum are supplying reliable information and quoted Obama's eight points for health care reform, all with links. As an afterthought, I added this. Full text, with a link and an admonition to send it on.

Every one of those e-mails I get will get a response.

No comments: